There are two types of citation and referencing tools majorly in use, they include:
Rongo University Library
P.O Box 103-40404
Follow us on social media and be the first to find out about our news!
ASK A LIBRARIAN
Mr Joel Nakitare
AG. University Librarian
At Rongo University library, we are reinventing our resources, services and systems to what a world class library can and aspire to be. We are doing this as a way of anticipating and adapting to the changing needs of students and faculty.Currently, the library provides access to about 10,000 volumes of print resources, about 35,000 electronic journals and books. We are committed to support all teaching and research activities in RU through delivery of high quality services to all customers.I invite you who share our passion for lifelong learning to join the library in achieving her vision: To be a world class repository of knowledge. Your continuous feedback is essential in helping us reinvent a library for the future.
Email : email@example.com
Rongo University students can now access the university’s collection of electronic information resources outside the university via the remote access (Remotexs) account.
Procedure of creating a remotexs account
- A user must be registered for the remotex account from the ICT section of the library.
- A confirmation message of registration is then sent to the user’s email.
- The user then activates the remotexs account by clicking the link sent via email.
- A user then changes the login passwords to login.
- You can now access our e-resources remotely provided you have an internet connection.