- Information search therefore is the ability to find or source for information contained in documents in satisfaction of one’s need or decision.
- An information retrieval system according to Lucky et’al (2013) is the device that helps the user to fitter through a pool of information sources, so that only those documents that are relevant to his or her information need are retrieved.
- Some of the search and retrieval strategies include Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC), online databases, CD-ROM resources, and internet navigation, and selected Web sites.
- Check E-Resources page in the library website
- And the Research Support page in the library website
- Visit the Rongo University library website
- Select Electronic Resources/ Research Support Tools
- Place your cursor on electronic resources/ research support tools of the menu bar and select for more options
ace your cursor on electronic resources/ research support tools of the menu bar and select for more options