Vision of the Library
To be a world class repository of knowledge
Mission of the Library
To provide high quality services and resources to support teaching, research and long life learning
Library Strategic Objectives
The objectives of the library are to:
- Provide current and appropriate information resources that support the academic curriculum and all the teaching, learning and research done in Rongo University.
- Organize Information resources and provide easy access to the electronic information resources.
- Promote usage of library resources by educating and assisting University students and staff in the identification and effective use of the information resources.
- Preserve Rongo University intellectual output collections and make them public through institutional repository.
- Continuously upgrade physical and technological infrastructure to enhance the quality of services
- Continuously enhance information literacy programs, especially in the emerging technologies to always be abreast with ICT.