MyLOFT stands for ‘My Library On Fingertips’. It is an app for accessing, organizing and sharing digital content and e-resources subscribed by the library. It allows users to download content and save for offline reading.
How to log in:
- Open the mobile app/the WebApp.
- A page will appear asking you to select your institute.
- Click on the textbox on the screen and select your institute, i.e. Rongo University, Kenya by scrolling the list given or typing the name. Click on “Continue”.
- A login page will appear with text boxes for email and password.
- Type in your registered email id and password for your MyLOFT account and click on “Sign in”.